Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life in my own words... A new try!

Life is life after all... Twists and turns on all sides. It's ups are always enjoyable but we humans never like the downs, but well they just keep coming. Recently I have been thinking... Life is very much like reading an adventurous book.... And here's a tribute to that adventurous book waiting to be read further...in my own words... A small poem!

As I turn every page,
In my book of life...
I get to read....
Amazing chapters!

The ones I wished to skip...
Turned out to be the most exciting!
And the ones I dreaded ..
Happened to be the most magical!

The good pages give me joy...
While the not so good ones give me lessons.
Every chapter done, signs an experience,
Just incase of a future reference!

This book of life is so mind blowing!
No wonder the  best readers go on...
Refusing to quit reading...
Until the very last page is done!

Well... Hope you loved it. So gather up and keep reading the book of your life. There are many mind-blowing chapters to be read! And in your leisure, see you here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice seeing you here. Please do leave me a bit of your thought!. Even your single word anonymous comments are most welcome. Thanks and hope you liked being here.